Our community efforts are not just restricted to our students. We commit to our team members; the heart of the organization and an integral part of the vision we work towards everyday. The Manifezt Foundation invites individuals who want to make an impact on the community alongside with us.
Be the newest addition to the Manifezt Team. Our organization relies on the individuals behind the curtain: marketing and brand recognition, public relations, and business professionals. We value your expertise. Apply to our job listings today and use your skills to influence tomorrow.
Initiative & Program-Based Internships
Our exciting, engaging curriculum is the core of all our initiatives, making it crucial that those who represent our program convey the same energy and drive we strive to inspire in our students. Use our workshops to give a young, bright mind the opportunity to learn from you!
Help Us Impact
Education & Workforce Placement
- Director of Strategic Partnerships
- Director of Government Relations
- Associate I, Philanthropic Giving
- Associate II, Philanthropic Giving
- Data Analyst (Educational Accessments)
- Assistant Program Coordinator
Research & Development
- Research Associate I
- Research Associate II
Additional Open Positions
Executive Assistant Internship
Seeking a competent Executive Administrative Assistant to provide personalized administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner. You will work with the Manifezt Foundation executives on a variety of tasks assisting in the management of the organization.
The ideal candidate will:
- Act as the point of contact between the executives and internal/external clients
- Undertake the tasks of receiving calls, take messages and routing correspondence
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Maintain schedules, arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders
- Taking meeting minutes
- Monitor office supplies
- Assist in the production of reports, presentations and briefs
- Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system
As a development associate, you will assist in building partnerships and compiling resources to help advance our cause. Your daily tasks will focus on local community outreach, national outreach and assistance in grant writing from private corporations, foundations, and government entities. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, business-minded individual with excellent interpersonal and networking skills. Beneficial attributes for the position include:
- Passion for technology and STEM
- Comfort on the phone with both warm and cold outgoing calls
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Research skills, familiarity with databases & experience with spreadsheets
10-12 hours per week, with the option to work remotely.
If interested, please submit your resume, with a cover letter explaining why you believe you are a good fit for this opportunity to JoinUs@126.96.36.199, and cc email@example.com.
Note: if you attend the University of Miami, please make that clear during the application process as you will be eligible for internship credit due to our partnership with the Toppel Career Center.Apply Now
Job Description: Applicant will assist in building our wide range of curriculum’s and implementing our programs at a variety of locations. You will be trained to conduct the experiments in our lesson plans and carry them out during workshops, as well as lead a team of volunteers at our workshop locations.
- must have considerable knowledge in a STEM field (preferably chemistry, biology, physics,
- should be comfortable working with students grade 6-12
- willing to commit 10-15 hours; these hours will rotate between work that can be done
remotely, at the office, or at our workshops to give you a flexible schedule
Job Description: Applicant will write articles conveying relevant and recent science-related news to be published on several of our organization’s media profiles. You will have free range to write about what you like, maintaining our organization’s mission statement and efforts in mind.
You — must have a background in journalism, preferably with an interest in STEM (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics)
- will help create and manage our website’s blog, which will require excellent communication
skills with a number of our core team members
- willing to commit 10-15 hours, which will rotate between work that can be done remotely or
at the office during team meetings
Looking for forward-thinking always-ready interns with strong knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape, including various social media websites. We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our efforts in promoting our brand and expanding our digital and physical presence throughout South Florida.
This internship will be very hands on, working with our entire team to ensure quality, effectiveness, and content stability. For this position, being a team player and people’s person are two of the most vital aspects of your job.
- Ideal candidates are digital media savvy and have a professional attitude towards the internship
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Website, Blog, and Social Media Content Writing Skills
- Knowledge about marketing strategies for growth
- Strong working knowledge of Facebook business pages, Facebook Ads, Facebook events, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Graphic design and digital editing skills.
- Previous experience in crowdfunding is also helpful but not necessary.
- Interest in a branding or marketing management career.
- Attendance at marketing meetings once a week and daily access to email and social media outlets required.
- Access to a car and valid driver’s license.
- Excellent customer service skills: smiles, friendly and is approachable; dressed professionally; good manners; is courteous, and always eager to assist.
- Creative and flexible.
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Contribute/ Manage outreach and social media promotional campaigns using Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn & Twitter to promote events and brand awareness.
- Assisting with organization and execution of marketing events.
- Research for new ways to grow and target audience
- Social Media Relations; Relationship building with our online community by maintaining Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other media accounts. Monitor and post on relative forums and social networks
- Assist with creation of Youtube channel and implement new ideas as catchy videos.
- Content Calendar: Assist in planning, design, and dissemination of weekly social media & E-mail blasts
- Assist with reaching out to local and statewide media to garner interest in our organization
- Research other avenues of gaining public awareness and possible joint fundraising opportunities
By Appointment Only
3250 NE 1st Avenue
Miami, Fl 33137
Please Fill In All Fields