Concerned parents have been looking for alternative options for their students for years. 87% of Florida’s youth is currently enrolled in some form of public school education, and households with children in private schools make 174% of the income of households with children in public schools, indicating a private education is likely out of reach for most students.
Recent Articles & Ideas
- Making Magic Happen December 13, 2017
- Net Neutrality & Innovation November 27, 2017
- Educating the Scientists of Tomorrow for the Eradication of Disease November 11, 2017
- The Coolest, Out of This World Type of Job October 13, 2017
- Creating the Jobs of Tomorrow to Build the Society of Tomorrow October 8, 2017