While it may be true that more women prefer psychology to engineering, it does not mean that they are not naturally inclined to take a traditionally male-dominated role. Many factors may hinder a woman from pursuing a career in the STEM fields of engineering and technology, pushing them into female-friendly careers instead.
Recent Articles & Ideas
- Making Magic Happen December 13, 2017
- Net Neutrality & Innovation November 27, 2017
- Educating the Scientists of Tomorrow for the Eradication of Disease November 11, 2017
- The Coolest, Out of This World Type of Job October 13, 2017
- Creating the Jobs of Tomorrow to Build the Society of Tomorrow October 8, 2017